Company: BlueTech Research
Role: : Sales Manager – Insight Service
Location: Canada or USA
Who are we?
BlueTech Research provides water technology market intelligence to water technology start-ups, investors, larger water companies and industrial end users to accelerate technology commercialization. .
Our aim is to make life simpler and easier for our clients who are navigating the world of water technology, whether they are commercializing their own innovations, investing, or selecting the best water or wastewater treatment solution for a local government or industrial application.
BlueTech supports these groups in evaluating new technologies, companies and opportunities and helps clients:
1. Be aware of the new opportunities that are on the horizon
2. Select the best opportunities for investment
3. Minimize risk when selecting new technologiess
BlueTech Research is seeking a passionate and energetic sales professional who wants to be part of a dynamic company, leading the sector in analyzing water innovation.
Nature of the Role
The primary responsibility of the position is to design and implement sales initiatives that will allow us to secure new clients. As a Sales Manager – Insight Service, you will be responsible for building, managing and maintenance of the sales process. This position is core to our global sales team, with particular emphasis on inbound lead qualification and outbound prospecting/qualification/sales for potential members of our Water Intelligence Service.
Excellent telephone/video conference call and communications skills are critical for success in this role. This is a full-time position with a base salary and a commission plan that rewards “closers” – It’s an extraordinary opportunity for the truly talented.
- Design, execute and coordinate all membership subscription sales activities for the team
- Source new prospects via e-mail direct marketing campaigns, conferences, networking events, industry groups, etc.
- Convert leads to sales through exploratory calls and online demonstrations with qualified prospects that have shown active interest in our products and services
- Qualify opportunities involving key decision makers
- Collaborate with various departments to determine necessary sales strategies and tactics
- Make outbound follow up calls to potential customers via telephone and email, and overcome objections of prospective customers
- Emphasize product/service features and benefits (online demonstrations), quote prices, discuss payment terms, and prepare sales order forms and/or reports
- Enter new customer data and update changes to existing accounts in the corporate CRM database
- Manage and achieve sales forecast and achieve targets
- Develop and maintain sales and marketing materials
- Knowledge and understanding of the water industry is an advantage. The key to success in this position relies on your hunger for both product and industry knowledge
- 2-3 years successful direct work experience in an inside sales capacity in the private sector. (Experience in SaaS sales would be an advantage)
- Demonstrable results in managing a sales process from identifying, qualifying and tracking leads to closing sales
- Proven track record in developing and implementing successful marketing initiatives including setting up nurturing campaigns, configuring and utilizing sales & marketing automation software
- Excellent time management & attention to detail
- EXTREMELY adept lead follow-up and organization skills
- Demonstrated ability to create something from the ground up
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to make proactive telephone calls to prospective clients
- Self-confidence and demonstrated ability to persuade, as well as construct and convey a value proposition
- Excellent customer service attitude/interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently
- Familiarity with Word, Excel, PowerPoint etc.
- A team player who is willing and able to work with other members of the team and customers to generate ideas and turn into real actions
Why join BlueTech Research?
If you would like to be considered for this position, please send your resume and cover letter explaining why you would like to join BlueTech Research to firstname.lastname@example.org, indicating “Application for Sales Manager – Insight Service” in the email header.