Who are BlueTech Research?
BlueTech Research (www.bluetechresearch.com) provides water technology market intelligence to water technology start-ups, investors, larger water companies and industrial end users to accelerate technology commercialization.
BlueTech supports these groups in evaluating new technologies, companies and opportunities and helps clients:
- Be aware of the new opportunities that are on the Horizon
- Select only the best opportunities to invest in
- Minimise the risk by conducting appropriate due diligence.
You will research, analyze, interpret and formulate data into strategic reports that will be used by clients to make informed decisions on water technology market opportunities. You have the ability to quickly assimilate information, synthesize this and provide clear and concise reports.
This role will appeal to an engineer or scientist with a desire to continue to learn and develop in their profession and remain at the cutting edge of water technology innovation. The individual will be curious and analytical and enjoy working in a dynamic team environment.
- Analyse and report on primary and secondary research data;
- Take an active part in workshops and other collaborative sessions to analyse and model findings and develop conclusions;
- Liaise with and maintain a positive relationship with clients
- Analyze the water innovation sector and trends impacting market development- M&A, partnerships, project announcements, technology adoption.
- Demonstrate to clients and team members a knowledge and expertise in the analysis of the water sector, water technology, and overall market opportunities.
- Keep up to date with research software (including delivering training when new developments are implemented), research techniques and new ways of thinking in the sector;
- Support Sales and Marketing teams in client and prospect meetings.
- Maintain industry profile through speaking opportunities and other participation in industry forums
- Undergraduate degree, required.
- Relevant experience, within the water technology sector, advantage
- Experience with Tableau…etc. preferred
- A keen attention to detail and highly effective organization skills including the ability to manage multiple tasks and deadlines simultaneously in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- To relocate to Cork, Ireland
The role is based in Cork, Ireland.
Interested applications should send their CV to firstname.lastname@example.org